Class Information and Policies
- Workshops and ongoing classes are held in my studio at the Hunter's Point Shipyard unless location is noted otherwise.
- For classes and workshops in my studio all paints, gels and mediums are supplied. For classes and workshops at other locations please see the materials lists for each class.
- My studio is fully equipped with lights, tables, easels and great music!
- Your process is supported in a fun and creative environment!
- Bring a brown bag lunch. A fridge and microwave are available.
- You will receive a map and materials list when you register.
Class Policies - Please read carefully
- Pre-registration and payment is necessary to secure your space in the workshop or class.
- Payments are non-refundable.
- No credits are given for missed workshops or classes.
- If you must miss a workshop or class you may send someone in your place.
- If I must cancel a workshop I will refund your entire tuition payment.
- You should receive an Eventbrite confirmation if you register online. If you do not, please email me.
- You will also receive an email confirmation from me after you register. This could take from one to seven days to reach you. If you do not receive a confirmation from me within 24 hours of the workshop, please email me.
Please email me if you have any questions about any of the above Policies.