FAQ About Online Workshops
Hello and thank you for signing up for my online workshop!
I host these workshops inside the Zoom online webinar platform. If you've never attended one of my online workshops here are some helpful hints:
When you first start to download the Zoom plugin you may get a prompt that looks like this:
It's perfectly safe to download and install the plug in. Click "launch application" to proceed.
- Download and install the Zoom plug in. This will have you up and running for a seamless experience inside the workshop. A small application will download to your computer that will enable you to see and hear me (and all my cool toys!). It's perfectly safe and fast, and takes up very little space on your computer.
- Download the Zoom plug in here. It's a good idea to do this well before the webinar starts.
- Check out the short video below that I made for you about downloading the Zoom plug in.
- If you've attended one of my online workshops before you know the ropes!
- Got a headset? It is sometimes best to wear one during the online workshop to minimize distractions and for better sound quality.
- Close out your other browser windows when the workshop starts so you can focus and really get all the great info I have for you.
- Be prepared with some good questions for me. I love questions!
Sit back, relax and leave the hard work to me. I'll see YOU online!
Need some help with the Zoom plug in? Email me
Tesia - Acrylic Diva